Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.862 ZMW / CNY
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 8% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 59,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 54,098 Kwacha (29,050元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $23,195 (about 1 hour ago)