Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.858 ZMW / CNY
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 9% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 55,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 50,161 Kwacha (26,997元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,182 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥10 (about 2 hours ago)