Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 717 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12594 ZMW / KES
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 4% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 53,102 Kwacha (Shilling421,652) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 51,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b70 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)