Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12302 ZMW / JPY
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 70% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 95,442 Kwacha (¥775,837) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dasmarinas costs Php25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mannheim costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)