Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.991 ZMW / TND
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 27% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 58,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 42,248 Kwacha (8,465 Dinar) in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palm Springs, California costs $1,211 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Matamoros costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b50 (about 1 hour ago)