Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 461 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.627 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 70% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 89,994 Kwacha (€6,152) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 53,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Cardiff costs £35 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 14,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €11 (22 minutes ago)