Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.412 ZMW / BAM
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 27% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 58,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 42,206 Kwacha (5,694KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.36 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $430 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €3.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 111,564TL (about 1 hour ago)