Cost of living in Moncton, Canada vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.552 ZMW / CAD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 37% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 70,036 Kwacha (C$6,637) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 51,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palm Bay, Florida costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥850 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tbilisi costs 600 Lari (about 1 hour ago)