Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12287 ZMW / JPY
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 76% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 93,340 Kwacha (¥759,659) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 53,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.67 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,489 (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Aarhus costs kr24 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)