Cost of living in Melilla, Spain vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.363 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 61,895 Kwacha (€4,029) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 53,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santa Fe costs ARS $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 4 hours ago)