Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,494 prices entered by 433 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.708 ZMW / AUD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 68% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 92,295 Kwacha (AU$10,598) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 55,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)