Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.689 ZMW / MXN
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 55,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 36,971 Kwacha (Mex$ 53,642) in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 130 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)