Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Kabwe, Zambia
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00031 ZMW / IRR *
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 58,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 43,623 Kwacha (﷼ 139,670,976) in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $42,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vilnius costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eindhoven costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Baku costs 140 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)