Cost of living in Marseille, France vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 130 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.539 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 42% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 83,560 Kwacha (€5,747) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 59,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lisbon costs €2.05 (about 2 hours ago)