Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.409 ZMW / MAD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 58,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 50,421 Kwacha (35,792 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 35,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rancagua costs CH$850 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 450 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cork costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)