Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.518 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 82% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 96,579 Kwacha (€6,652) in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 53,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belgrade costs 12 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aberdeen costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albacete costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)