Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.518 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 68,472 Kwacha (€4,716) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €26 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tromsø costs kr 12,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durban costs R 17,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)