Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,260 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25924 ZMW / PHP
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is about the same as in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 49,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 47,200 Kwacha (Php182,072) in Manila.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Busan costs ₩550,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 15 (about 3 hours ago)