Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 381 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.41026 ZMW / NIO
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 20% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 52,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 41,573 Kwacha (101,334 C$) in Managua.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 435 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 214 Kč (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (about 4 hours ago)