Cost of living in Malé, Maldives vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.844 ZMW / MVR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 30% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 74,331 Kwacha (88,055 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $24,325 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pasto costs COL$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)