Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02209 ZMW / XAF
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 32% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 64,888 Kwacha (2,936,885 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 49,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $350 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Zurich costs CHF 100 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belgrade costs 62,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saratov costs руб 1,659,000 (about 1 hour ago)