Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19674 ZMW / RUB
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 39% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 54,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 33,126 Kwacha (руб 168,369) in Magnitogorsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €700 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosenheim costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 14,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 36 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)