Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,554 prices entered by 453 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.516 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 71,583 Kwacha (€4,931) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 52,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $24,325 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pasto costs COL$7,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $130 (about 2 hours ago)