Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.179 ZMW / USD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 13% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 51,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 44,253 Kwacha ($3,358) in Machala.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Riga costs €36 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 217₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Amsterdam costs €440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $49 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)