Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.168 ZMW / BRL
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 58,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 50,302 Kwacha (R$ 15,876) in Maceió.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b22 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 80TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £83 (about 2 hours ago)