Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Kabwe, Zambia
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03615 ZMW / AOA *
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 47% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 76,342 Kwacha (2,111,959 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 52,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$72,990,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Santa Marta costs COL$6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bidar costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)