Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,796 prices entered by 480 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.902 ZMW / USD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 117% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 110,873 Kwacha ($7,975) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 51,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santa Fe costs ARS $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 15 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 4 hours ago)