Cost of living in Łódź, Poland vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.345 ZMW / PLN
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 51,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 40,956 Kwacha (12,245 zł) in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dasmarinas costs Php25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mannheim costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)