Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.410 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 33% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 70,316 Kwacha (€4,563) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 53,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Athens costs €18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 12,000 ₮ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Libreville costs 600,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)