Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,213 prices entered by 225 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.880 ZMW / PEN
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 50,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 46,887 Kwacha (S/. 12,083) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siliguri costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$53,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)