Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.893 ZMW / USD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 65,148 Kwacha ($5,053) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 52,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belgrade costs 62,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saratov costs руб 1,659,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $8,708 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,948 (about 1 hour ago)