Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.458 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 44% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 70,786 Kwacha (€4,579) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 49,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 350,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 38,700 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beni Mellal costs 210,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)