Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.518 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 65,693 Kwacha (€4,525) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 52,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$72,990,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Santa Marta costs COL$6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bidar costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)