Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 501 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.898 ZMW / BOB
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 11% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 53,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 47,231 Kwacha ($b24,886) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Sheffield costs £3.98 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tartu costs €0.99 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,800TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ibarra costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €13 (39 minutes ago)