Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.159 ZMW / MYR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 55,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 47,732 Kwacha (RM15,111) in Kuching.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b22 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 80TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £83 (about 2 hours ago)