Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.493 ZMW / NOK
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 90% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 93,088 Kwacha (kr 62,363) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 49,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rancagua costs CH$850 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 450 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cork costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 30,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)