Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk, Russia vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20692 ZMW / RUB
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) is 38% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 53,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 33,124 Kwacha (руб 160,081) in Krasnoyarsk.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bratislava costs €100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €750 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in León costs €418 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)