Cost of living in Krasnodar, Russia vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20679 ZMW / RUB
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Krasnodar (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 52,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 35,898 Kwacha (руб 173,598) in Krasnodar.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Funchal, Madeira costs €23,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$6,000 (about 3 hours ago)