Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.134 ZMW / MYR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 53,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 48,456 Kwacha (RM15,463) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $24,325 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pasto costs COL$7,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $130 (about 2 hours ago)