Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 432 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01433 ZMW / RWF
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 13% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 55,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 47,985 Kwacha (3,349,694 Franc) in Kigali.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Turin costs €65 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Plymouth costs £0.13 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gwalior costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 500 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 3 hours ago)