Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Kabwe, Zambia
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29012 ZMW / SDG *
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 31% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 53,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 36,307 Kwacha (125,146 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.36 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $430 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €3.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 111,564TL (about 1 hour ago)