Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.536 ZMW / UAH
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 59,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 45,335 Kwacha (84,536₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cardiff costs £35 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 14,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €11 (24 minutes ago)