Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Kabwe, Zambia
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00031 ZMW / IRR *
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 41% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 52,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 30,428 Kwacha (﷼ 97,021,303) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 130 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)