Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Kabwe, Zambia
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29004 ZMW / SDG *
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is 17% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 57,405 Kwacha (197,920 Pound) in Kassala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 49,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM199 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)