Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.170 ZMW / BRL
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 58,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 42,383 Kwacha (R$ 13,370) in Juiz de Fora.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lisbon costs €2.05 (about 2 hours ago)