Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.348 ZMW / MYR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is about the same as in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 58,917 Kwacha (RM17,600) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 58,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santa Fe costs ARS $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 4 hours ago)