Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.328 ZMW / BRL
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 49,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 43,309 Kwacha (R$ 13,012) in João Pessoa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palm Bay, Florida costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥850 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tbilisi costs 600 Lari (about 1 hour ago)