Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 248 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.732 ZMW / ILS
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 70% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 85,238 Kwacha (22,839 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨120 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,677 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,527 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40,000 (about 2 hours ago)