Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.217 ZMW / USD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 130% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 119,824 Kwacha ($8,428) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 52,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palm Springs, California costs $1,211 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Matamoros costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b50 (about 1 hour ago)