Cost of living in Izhevsk, Russia vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19528 ZMW / RUB
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Izhevsk (Russia) is 38% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 52,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 32,188 Kwacha (руб 164,829) in Izhevsk.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)